On Saturday, September 29th at 12:00 PM EST (18:00 CET), the Singaporean superstar from Team Zenith; Daryl “iceiceice” Koh Pei Xiang, will answer your questions for one hour on RaidCall.
One of the most popular players in Singapore and TOP 6 finisher in the second edition of The International, Daryl “iceiceice” Koh Pei Xiang, will take one hour of his time on Saturday, September 29th at 12:00 PM EST (18:00 CET) to answer all, or almost all of your questions. If you have any questions for the 22 year-old Singaporean player, all you have to do is to download RaidCall and head to It’s Gosu’s official channel (ID: 4764084). From there, you will then have to join our sub-channel named “Dota2”.
Here are some ground rules:
- The questions must be asked in English only. All questions asked in another language will be ignored.
- All the questions must be asked through the channel (Dota2). iceiceice will ignore all the questions asked through private messages. Keep in mind that your questions may interest others.
- There will probably be a lot of people asking questions, meaning it will take iceiceice time to answer all of them, so there is no need to spam your question. If you do not respect this simple rule, you may be kicked from the channel for a few minutes.
- Although you can ask the player anything, he has the right to refuse to answer a question if he deems it is too personal and/or offensive.
- If the questions are indeed offensive, contain racist remarks and so forth, the user will be banned from the channel.
You are now all set! See you on Saturday, September 29th at 12:00 PM EST (18:00 CET) on RaidCall.